Wednesday 3 June 2015

the Bookish Summer Vacation Tag

 Starting a new tag

Or at least I hope it's new

It's called the Bookish Summer Vaca (Vacation) Tag

You can use books that you already have on your TBR or on your bookshelf or a book that you would like to get and you have to pair it with a drink unique to the country you're visiting

-what book would you take to a tropical island?

****I would take a book to French Polynesia and while there I'll be sipping on some fresh coconut water  about mermaids I'm currently trying to decided between Anne Banks' of Poseidon series,  Sarah Porter's  the Lost Voices series and Amanda Hocking's the Watersong series. If anyone has any recommendations let me know (no spoilers please)


Of Poseidon (The Syrena Legacy, #1)  Wake (Watersong #1)  Lost Voices (Lost Voices, #1)


-what book would you take on a road trip?

****I would take a road trip to New Orleans and I would have a coffee at Cafe du Monde, while rereading Anne Rice's Interview with the Vampire

Interview with the Vampire (The Vampire Chronicles, #1)

-what book would you take on a camping trip?

****On a camping trip I would read Holly Black's The Darkest Part of the Forest while drinking Vietnamese ice coffee (^.~)

20958632

-what book would you take on a trip to Europe? (if you’re not from Europe)

****On a trip to Scotland while drinking a good cup of tea I would read Diana Gabaldon

10964

-what book would you take on a trip to North, Central or South America? (if you’re not from there)

I live here

What book would you take on a trip to Asia? (if you’re not from there)

****While on a trip to Japan drinking some green tea I would bring Keigo Higashino's Malice

Malice

What book would you read on a staycation, where you don’t leave your city but are relaxing at home?

****While relaxing at home I would read Paula Hawkins' The Girl on the Train

22557272

Now I tag you all whether you have a youtube channel or a blog. #tagBookishSummer

Cheers


No comments:

Post a Comment